On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 4th World Congress on New Technologies (NewTech'18), we would like to thank you for your participation and interest in the Congress!
Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Dr. Monika Bojko, for the paper entitled: "Acclimatization of Diatom Phaeodactylum Tricornutum to Long-Term Environmental Temperature and Light Intensity Changes" ;
- Dr. Hong-Chan Chang, for the paper entitled: "Energy Consumption Level Prediction Based on Classification Approach with Machine Learning Technique" ;
- Atasi Dan, for the paper entitled: "Evaluation of Spectral Selectivity of High Temperature Multilayer Solar Absorber Thin Film" ;
- Siddharth Dash, for the paper entitled: "A Mechanism Using Shape-Memory Alloys to Assist Partially Paralysed Patients in Walking With a Natural Gait" ;
- Dr. Praveen Kumar, for the paper entitled: "Surface Modified InGaN/Si(111) Photoanode For Efficient Photoelectrochemical Water-Splitting" ;
- Manhattan Lebrun, for the paper entitled: "Biochar Amendment Associated to Compost and/or Iron in Order to Improve Lead and Arsenic Soil Stabilization and Salix Viminalis Growth" ;
- Keyong Nam Lee, for the paper entitled: "Tri-package White LEDs as a High-Color-Quality Lighting Source with Cd-free Quantum Dots" ;
- Dorothea Summer, for the paper entitled: "Inhibition and Stimulation of Different Dechlorinating Bacterial Cultures Using Iron Particles" ;
Return to Top ⇑
NewTech'18 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 4th World Congress on New Technologies (NewTech'18) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.
Return to Top ⇑