The 4th World Congress on New Technologies (NewTech'18) was successfully held Madrid, Spain on August 19 - 21, 2018.
We would like to express our appreciation to the congress participants, authors, and keynote speakers. Their expertise, contributions, and interest resulted in the Congress becoming a major success!
For the highlights of the event, please visit: Congress Highlights
The congress proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
NewTech is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of new technologies. The congress is composed of 4 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
ICNFA'18 - 9th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications
ICEPR'18 - 8th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation
ICBB'18 - 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering
ICERT'18 - 2nd International Conference on Energy Research and Technology
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Paper Submission Deadline
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome. Authors are invited to submit their papers by February 9, 2018.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN), the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR), or the Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB) (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
International ASET Inc. is proud to present Dr. Andriy Voronov as the Congress Chair for the 4th World Congress on New Technologies (NewTech'18).
Prof. Christian Paulik
Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
ICERT'18 Keynote Speaker